Friday, April 30, 2010

Tommy from Joy Boluo Ta-third of the hands of outgoing home run

Tommy from Joy Boluo Ta-third of the hands of outgoing home run - his first 25 this season, his career's first 532 - has given way to the White Sox's bullpen relief. Kangnuoerke almost close to the left of the home run line. Then Luomanruizi hands from the right-hander won his 12th homer of the season. Continuous heavy blow to lay a field Bo Luota. "Every time we face Boluo Ta, he is almost invincible," White Sox manager eauze Gui Lan said with a smile, "I have never seen such a good performance." cheap mlb jerseys

"The first two, has no feeling," Bo Luota said, "feel good when the third branch - the three consecutive home runs. My first experience with this kind of thing. Feeling very bad, especially I voted last week, well, this game has ruined everything. "He towers up to replace Robinson Porota, but just then a home run to give priority Libby. Kangnuoerke that last a home run the most difficult, because they would be the new pitcher. "I do not know my home run down in history, and" You Libei said, "I can record as a member of this great honor."

No comments:

Post a Comment