Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Major League Baseball seventh Cy Young Award winner Roger Clemens personal website today to play the movie

Major League Baseball seventh Cy Young Award winner Roger Clemens personal website today to play the movie, once again denied the drug allegations.

Clemens said in the film: "Let me make it clear: the answer is no. I have not previously used steroids and human growth hormone. I really never used."

Former U.S. Senator Mitchell in professional baseball players accused of doping over the investigation report, the performance of players using the enhanced doping. Clemens is one of the most known one.

Major League Baseball to withstand pressure from Congress, we must understand the players are using drugs, and commissioned Mitchell to conduct this investigation. Mitchell wrote in the report, Clemens said former trainer Mai Nami was in 1998 when he played for the Toronto Blue Jays, injecting him with steroids, and in the year two thousand and in 2001 When Clemens joined the Yankees, injecting him with human growth hormone and steroids.

Clemens said in the film: "I did not let me Mai Nami injection. I play in the Blue Jays or the Yankees, the Mai Nami did not for me steroids or human growth hormone injections. This report is completely wrong . "

No comments:

Post a Comment